Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Gardner Village




Last October Olivia was only seven months old and not really old enough to start discovering all the Halloween fun. I love that she is so into this year. My Halloween decorations move on an hourly basis and she loves to have her costume on. We are also working on saying trick or treat. Last year I took her to day farms and did get quite a few cute pumpkin pics. Well I had really high hopes of doing another cutesy fall photo shoot so my friend and I headed to Gardner Village. Well, turns out the nice thing about having a seven month old is that they are pretty much immobile. This years photos didn't turn out so good because now my 19 month old was running away or distracted by something else while I tried to take the pics. Oh well, better luck next year.





















One of last year's photos. Much easier to take photos then, but not nearly as fun!
I definitely need to go back without kiddos to shop, but we did manage to hit the petting zoo & the pony rides while we were there. The petting zoo was a huge hit even though we smelled like a farm afterwards. Olivia loves animals and usually the animals need to be protected from Olivia and not the other way around. She loved being able to walk around and check out all the animals.




I'm sad I kinda chopped the top of her head off in this photo, I thought it was pretty cute.


The chicken in the car was cracking me up












5 comments:

Bruce and Mitzi said...

Sarah, she is SO adorable, and I love the pictures! I think we can all relate about how they hate to hold still at this age, but those turned out adorable anyway! I laughed when you told me at the zoo that you guys decided that fences are there to protect the animals from her. She is so brave!

Maria said...

I LOVE Gardner Village! Cute pictures...even if she was running around. :) And at least she'll wear her costume. Preston just tells me "no want it, monkey" and unzips his every time I try to put it on him. It could be an interesting year for us. I might need to work on some bribery for Saturday! :)

Karen and Adam said...

Sarah, she is so stinkin' cute! Maybe you just need to start up your own farm, eh? :) Seriously, what fun pictures!!

halley said...

You went with out me!!! I'm hurt!! I need to send you the pictures that we took of her playing in the leaves they were really cute.

Thatcher's said...

Sarah I think you got some fun shots! I'll have to e-mail you the one's I got.