Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Circus Parade

Last Thursday Livi and I took frontrunner down to the Gateway for the Circus Parade. It was really short, but a lot of fun. They had a few floats with the performers, some clowns, and of course the elephants! Olivia cried when it was over because she wanted to see more. Next year we will have to get tickets and take her to the actual circus.




















The train ride home was a little crazy with tired cranky kids.





Here are some cute pics we've taken recently:



Livi "texting"



She love to wear my sunglasses. I think she looks better in them than I do.





Cooking with mom. She loves to help.





Carousel at Peach Days in Brigham City






3 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

You were the first to inform me about this circus parade... we'll have to remember it for next year!

She is so stinkin cute!!

Bruce and Mitzi said...

That girl is so stinkin' cute! I just love her! Those are great pictures, and the parade looks so fun!

Matty and Jen-i said...

Oh that looks like a blast! We really do need to get together. Life is so busy when you have a kid and a year has gone by since we've seen each other.