This year has gone by so quickly. I cannot believe that one year ago our sweet little girl was born and two days after that we got to meet her and bring her home. It is amazing to me how quickly kids develop in a single year.
We love her to pieces and cannot imagine our lives without her!
This photo was taken the day we brought her home from the hospital.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Olivia!
Make a HUGE mess with your cake!!
Happy Birthday Olivia!
She is so sweet! I can't believe it's already been a year! Amazing.
Happy birthday, cute girl! That year goes by WAY too fast, huh?
She is just darling, and you're such a cute family.
I love the Mexico pictures too! So cute.
Oh happy b-day sweet Olivia! It is amazing how quickly they grow and develop! P.S. your Cancun trip looks amazing!
Post a Comment