Dallas and I were married in August of 2002 & Olivia joined our family in March of 2008 and Davis in September of 2010.
Olivia
Olivia is our darling daughter and the best thing that has ever happend to us. She is such a fun kid to be around and her dance skills are off the hook. We cannot imagine our lives without her.
Davis
This little guy is our newest addition and brings so much joy to our lives. He is a very snuggly boy and loves to be held. We have the cutest kids ever!
I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so.
For us to have each other Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment