Monday, October 4, 2010

Alive and Well (Albeit sleep deprived)


Check Spelling






So Davis is now one month old and I'm just barely getting around to updating our blog again. He is a really good baby and really really cute. Livi really loves him and is always wanting to hold and feed him. She wanted to be a baby those first few weeks too, but she seems pretty happy to be the big girl now and is even potty trained!

I email back and forth with Davis' sweet birthmom pretty regularly and just like we did with Olivia we'll be sending a picture packet to her every month.
Life with two is kinda giving me a run for my money right now - I don't know how you moms with a lot of kids do it. Well, just wanted to update everyone really quickly - now I think I'll go hold my cute baby!

3 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

He is very adorable!
I wish I could meet him and hold him!
I'm glad it's all working out!!
Miss ya!

Unknown said...

We've got to get some pictures of that baby before he is not a baby anymore! I'm going to St george tomorrow. Let me know when you want to do it (next week sometime?)
Jen

Maria said...

I'm so out of it! I had no idea you had a new baby. That's awesome! He's ADORABLE! Congratulations!