Thursday, August 27, 2009

Girls Camp


In June I attended Girls Camp with my YW. Those of you who know me know that I am not a camper so the thought of going to camp where there are no flushing toilets and no showers did not have me jumping for joy. I love my YW and we had such a blast. The mosquitoes were insane and it rained every day we were up there, but I think our girls had a great time and were able to feel the spirit. Due to the rainy weather I didn't have my camera out often, but here are the few pictures I did take.


We loved having Brother Later at camp. He is a perpetual Scouter and felt a little uncomfortable surrounded by girls, but we won him over and ended up giving him a pedicure before camp was over. I think I will be in big trouble if word gets out that I posted these pics on my blog.














2 comments:

The Donigans said...

Looks so fun! I am so glad you posted the pic of Bro. Later, otherwise I don't think I would have believed it! That is hilarious!

Maria said...

Looks like fun! I love the pediticure. What a good sport Brother Later was! I might have to pass the idea along for camp next year. :)