While doing yard work last week I noticed we had a lot of ants in the yard and I'm paranoid about them getting into the house. I needed to mop the floor this morning anyway, but I decided to side the fridge out from the wall and get any crumbs that might have gotten under there to keep any ants away. I knew I would need something to distract Olivia while I was cleaning behind the fridge so I grabbed the swifer and made it Livi size. She loved it! She had so much fun dunking her mop in the water and siding it around the floor. We ended up with a little extra water on the floor and some wet pants, but she had a great time and I was able to get my chores done. I love that she is so happy to help! I want to encourage her rather than just try and keep her out of the way.
Grandma
3 months ago
2 comments:
She is so cute. I bet I have a lot of crumbs under my fridge. Lincoln loves to help with the dishwasher. I'm jealous you went to Wicked.
She is so dang cute! I can't wait to have a little helper!
Post a Comment