Weight: 13lbs. 4 oz. (29th percentile)
Height: 24 inches long (26th percentile)
Head Size: 15 3/4 inches (16th percentile)
Probably kind of boring for most readers of the blog, but its good for me to write it down so that when the social worker comes for our final post placement visit in a few weeks I can check the blog and rattle of the stats for her. Only two more months until we finalize the adoption!

Wearing Daddy's Hat!
8 comments:
Oh!!! Dryden could eat Olivia for dinner! At 2 months, he weighed 14 1/2 pounds! I bet he's easily 16-17 pounds now. I'm so excited for you guys to finalize the adoption!!
4 Months! Holy cow... Time flies! Glad to see you're doing well! How's the League?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!
Hope you have a great day!!!!!
Olivia is gorgeous!!! I'm so excited for you guys to finalize your adoption - what a neat experience...& the sealing is even better! You guys are a darling family!
Geez she's gonna be five months old by the time you ever post again!!
I don't have a cute kid to post about like you do!
I don't know your email address so I'll answer your question about Haidyn's dress & hope you get it!!! I found it at Baby Heirlooms. It's on about 70th south & Highland Drive - they have a ton of cute blessing dresses! I know the feeling of finding a 6 month dress...that's why I had to buy Haidyn a new one, cause Halle's wouldn't fit!!! Good luck in your search & I can't wait to hear about the temple & all that goes with it!!! Love ya!
She is very cute!!
Post a Comment